Thursday, December 28, 2006

GigaSize file sharing

I put a couple high-res WMV files on GigaSize to see if it was a viable alternative to putting videos on YouTube (which makes them look like poo).

I was thinking that maybe putting links to GigaSize will be a creative way to save money on hosting space for when I get my website up and running. This is kind of a sucky solution to getting videos online though, since there's no online viewing - you have to download the file to your local machine. But, it's better then nothing - and it is kind of cool that there is a free biggie sized file sharing solution out there...

Anyway, that's the way this kind of "large size" file sharing works. So, feel free to follow the link to download and watch a short video I edited about absentee voting:

Absentee Voting PSA

No comments: